Innovatively coordinating resources, services and executive activities
Realizing efficient construction site management involves an advanced view of all information related to the assets deployed.
The GC is responsible for coordinating activities in the construction of complex structures and infrastructure in road and highway, railway, construction, industrial, port, energy and logistics sectors.
- Improved oversight of project responsibilities, technical and legal
- Optimization of processes, times, construction and procurement costs
- Monitoring of means and equipment deployed at different construction sites, limiting downtime and moving costs
- “Real-time” control of the construction site and project phases
- Adequate support to on-site operators and safety assurance
- Predictive maintenance of equipment and reduction of Operation & Maintenance costs of plants, resources and work equipment
- Management of routine and extraordinary intervention priorities across multiple work sites
Aggregation and centralization of data (technical and non-technical), related to worksites, means, equipment and materials of work, enables advanced management of resource availability and optimization of maintenance cycles, through efficient sharing of data on the use and location of company resources and the planning, execution and accounting of maintenance work performed on them.
Asset monitoring and data tracking (related, for example, to fuel consumption, hours of operation, deployment of personnel operating the asset, administrative activities, logistics for asset movement) lead tothe overall optimization of a project’s economic-financial balance, finally enabling the elaboration of probable virtual scenarios of an asset’s state and the early planning of interventions to restore operational/productive efficiency standards or reduce the risk of anomalies.